First off, I just want to say you’re welcome.
I did all of the work so you didn’t have to.
I went on to Ulta’s website and searched *high and low* on their gift set page and found some of their best steals and deals for this weekend. Because, this weekend coming up is **HALLOWEEN 2016** so, it’s time to get our best looks/costumes together. If you’re in need of last minute makeup products, allow me to introduce you to a few of my greatest finds for
great better prices:
- Oh, you’re an Urban Decay junkie? Well, here’s the UD XX Vice ltd Reloaded palette for $34. Limited edition palette with everything from neutral browns to metallic hues of purples, blues, and yellows. And PS, it also comes with a free gift…
- Or maybe you’re really into tarte’s lip paint? Yeah, grab two mini sizes (cruelty free, vegan, and gluten free) for only $12!
- Just kidding, I know you like Urban Decay. So here’s another palette, the Shadow Box, perfectly filled with some interesting colors, but this one is online for ONLY $18 #likewhat
- How about something for your lashes? Smashbox has these super set of mascara with mascara primer AND a cute little to-go tube, all for the lowish price of $22.
- Here’s another great find from tarte. Tarte’s Tartelette Tease Clay Eyeshadow palette for $21 on Ulta’s website. Some cute little neutrals from this name brand for a cute little price.
So get out there, go spend some cash on some great products for some crazy low prices and look your best this Hallo-weekend!